Friday, July 22, 2022

Starting on Library Card Sign Up Slogans

Friday, July 22, 2022, 9am-1pm, Youth Services


We had a tour group visit the library today. They were coming from a Summer Program at a local daycare. You could tell that they were excited to visit because they started waving at me from the library windows even before they went inside. Today was my last Friday to work on my practicum. I only have two days left in my practicum next week. I will miss working with the staff and meeting so many new faces daily. One little girl today asked if I could help her find some more books the next time she comes to the library. Even if I was a permanent employee, there would be no guarantee that I would see her again, but it made me sad to know that I probably wouldn't be there next time. I told her that If I was there when she came back, I would certainly help her. I have also had some regulars come to the library often, and I will miss helping them navigate their way around the library. 

I started on my ideas for my Library Card Sign-up social media campaign. Since there are four full weeks and one short week in September, I created 5 different media posts.  Today I wrote up the slogans. I want to get them approved by Geeta before I work on the visuals.  
Outline of my slogans for the social media campaign.




Sara GandarĂ­a-Escamilla 
Geeta Halley, Site Supervisor 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Final Reflections of a Practicum

Thursday, August 4th, 2020, Final Wrap Up On my Last Day at Round Rock Public Library When I first started the program, my advisor mentioned...